Diagnosis is the foremost, most essential aspect of treatment. Right treatment starts with accurate diagnosis. Diagnostics is a wide branch of science that determines the disease that causes the symptoms already observed. At Kennedy Health Center, several state-of-the-art techniques and equipments are available for
- ALCAT Allergy Testing – ALCAT is a test that determines allergies to specific food items
- Hormone Blood Analysis – Blood analysis that indicates any sort of hormone imbalance
- NCV/EMGs, SSEP – Nerve Conduction Velocity, Electromyography, Somatosensory Evoked Potential are all specialized tests determining the nerve functions in the whole body
- Vascular Testing – This test involves the analysis of blood vessels that carry blood to all organs
- Urine and Blood Analysis – This test is a quick check for any existing infections
- Diagnostic Ultrasound – More commonly used to check the fetus of pregnant women, this test is mainly used to see internal structures like organs, muscles, joints etc.
- Muscle Function Testing – The diagnostic technique that tests for dysfunctional muscles is called Muscle Function Testing
- Fluoroscopy – Fluoroscopy is an imaging technique like X-Ray that is used to obtain real-time moving images of the internal body structures
- Computerized Range of Motion and Muscle Testing – This test records the working of muscles and their Range of Motion and generates statistics to determine the correct course of treatment
- X-Ray Suite – X-Ray testing
- Nutritional Testing – This test determines the nutrient levels (Vitamins, cholesterol etc.) in our body and points the doctors in the right direction to make the right prescription of supplements
- Orthopedic Evaluations – Bone marrow and bone density tests
- Neurological Evaluations – A painless evaluation of the health of nervous system
- Durable Medical Equipment – Our practitioners at Kennedy Health are legally certified to prescribe medical equipments like canes, crutches, wheelchairs etc. for treatment purposes
All these tests require the supervision of highly trained professionals who are accurate in their diagnosis. Each of these Diagnostic tests are advised for the patients based on the their symptoms and then there will be a follow-up consultation with experts on the subject matter.