The pain management specialists at Kennedy Health Pain & Wellness can help control your chronic pain. Our integrative pain management techniques involve unique procedures and programs to treat and manage pain. We do prescribe the necessary pain medication but our goal is to wean the patient off of them with our vast array of treatment options to correct the underlying cause.
If you’re ready to reduce your pain level, feel comfortable, allow for greater activity at work or home, overcome isolation, learn new skills for coping with pain and improve the quality of your life, then contact us today to schedule an appointment.
At Kennedy Health, we offer interventional pain procedures including:
- Trigger point injections
- Sacroiliac Injections
- Facet joint injections
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections
- Intralaminar Epidural Injection
- Caudal Epidural Injection
- Radiofrequency of spine, SI, and Knee
- Post Knee replacement relief with radiofrequency of Knee nerves
- Nerve Blocks Injections including: Stellate, Sphenopalatine, Trigeminal, Lumbar Sympathetic, Carpal Tunnel (median nerve), Suprascapular, Sciatic, and Ankle nerves.
- Joint injections Including: Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Finger, Hips, Knees, Ankle, and Feet/Toes