The Physical Medicine Specialists at Kennedy Health Pain and Wellness are committed to helping restore movement and function to patients disabled by disease or injury. They will create therapy plans that consider the unique needs, abilities and objectives of each patient.
Treatment Options Include:
- Heat or Ice
- Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Pain Management (Pharmaceutical Management)
- Interventional Pain Procedures
- Regenerative Medicine (PRP and/or FDA approved stem cell treatment)
We start very conservatively with the treatments but some treatments may have to include physical medicine injections to joint, nerve, tendon, or other tissue to stop the inflammation.
During your treatment, we may use natural injections like platelet-rich plasma or stem cell. Also, an anti-inflammatory medication like Toradol, may be used as well. We try to be as natural as possible.
At Kennedy Health, we offer interventional pain procedures including:
- Trigger point injections
- Sacroiliac Injections
- Facet joint injections
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections
- Intralaminar Epidural Injection
- Caudal Epidural Injection
- Radiofrequency of spine, SI, and Knee
- Post Knee replacement relief with radiofrequency of Knee nerves
- Nerve Blocks Injections including: Stellate, Sphenopalatine, Trigeminal, Lumbar Sympathetic, Carpal Tunnel (median nerve), Suprascapular, Sciatic, and Ankle nerves.
- Joint injections Including: Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Finger, Hips, Knees, Ankle, and Feet/Toes